Yes! We're there!
19 finalists announced for the FloraHolland Award 'Glass Tulip 2014 '
The jury members
During the jury meeting on 7 November, the 19 finalists were selected. Products were judged on commercial attractiveness and durability but also logistical efficiency and risk of damage during loading. Five products in each category will go to the finals.
The finalists in each category are:
- Eustoma russellianum gevuldbloemig Fleur Elisa Pink van Montana Lisianthus (Poeldijk)
- Gerbera mini Bizar van Holstein Flowers (De Lier)
- Clematis Diversifolia Star River van Bondeni Flowers (Pvt) Ltd. (Uitgeest)
- Rosa grootbloemig Red Eye van Only Roses BV (De Kwakel), Olij Rozen Internat. BV (De Kwakel)
- Scabiosa Atropurpurea Blackberry Scoop van Cerine Fl./ Heembloemex (Rijnsburg), Aviv Packing House Ltd (Hadera, Israël), Gidulei Mazal (Talmey yosef, Israël), Golan Nira (Kfar Hess, Israël), Cohen Amir (Kfar Yedidya, Israël).
- Glowing Star in the Dark® van Amigo Plant VOF
- Living Jewel van Anco Orchidee BV
- Mono Lisi van Montana Lisianthus
- Minivijver van Waterplanten kwekerij Moerings BV
The international jury consisted of: Lobke Samallo (Life & Garden), Fred Zwaan en Vincent Groenewegen (Agoragroup), Oliver Mathys (Javado), Ed Mol (Waterdrinker), Jeroen Wolfsen (FleuraMetz), Edwin Welleman (GroenRijk), John Thijert (VBW), Carl Schoutsen en Frank Teuber (Flower Council), Alain Picart (Midoplantes), Theo de Mooij (Hoven & de Mooij BV), Cok van Berkel (Noviflora), Eva Olbrich (Messe Cristmas Frankfurt), Joop Kleijn (Hamiplant) en Ronald van Arkesteijn (Zyon-Group BV).
The finalists will present their products on December 12 for a prominent jury. This panel includes Rob Verlinden, Jorna Spanes, Edwin Meijer, Pascal van 2Dezign en Judith Beahner Editor of magazine Margriet. The jury looks for commercial products. What do consumers think of the products? On January 16, 2014 the winners in each category will be announced during a ceremony at Hotels van Oranje te Noordwijk.
Flowers Expo Moskou
Montana Lisianthus present at the Flowers Expo Moskou in Rusland with exclusive presentation. This year Araik Galstyan and G-Fresh made it possible for Corine; Mrs Montana, to show ‘Montana Lisianthus’ at the catwalk with stunning presentation shinning in front of whole room of whole sale and florists. And in the end the really special occasion: the baptising of the Lisianthus Alissa by Araik Galstyan of the International Floral Design School
Lisianthus Alissa Pink
Lisianthus Rosanne Black Jewel
Available from July 2013
Available year-round except in the fall, then we move on to the fall-special: Rosanne Deep Bordeaux